One of South Africa’s “big four” banks, FNB, has a financial facility that allows its customers to apply for an FNB Revolving Loan once they have re-paid 15% of their loan. To qualify for this facility, a client should have an active cheque account.
FNB’s revolving loan among other things offers a client the following:
- A fixed monthly repayments which makes it simple for a client to make a budget
- A fixed repayment term and the loan is available to a client any time they want it
- The ability to access funds at any time, in the event that you have paid 15% of the revolving loan
- Availability of an Optional debt Protection in the event of death or permanent disability
The loan package comes with quite a number of benefits which allows a client to do the following:
- Access to funds upon paying 15% of the revolving loan
- Set up monthly debit orders to repay the loan
- A client can only pay a minimum monthly fee when they see the loan
- Ability to transfer funds from your revolving loan to your personal cheque account via an ATM, cell phone banking, telephone banking, online banking and the FNB Banking App.
How to apply
Clients should simply visit the FNB website and complete a call me back form or alternatively call 0875759404.
What you need when applying?
- A green bar-coded South African ID
- Recent payslip
- Proof of residence
- Spousal consent 9if married in community or property)
The bank can be contacted on 087 575 9404.